Thursday, May 28, 2009

Three Belated Hares


Four months have slipped away since my last post...this just will not do. To celebrate my belated blog entry...here's a belated Mother's Day piece. My mom was 281 miles away on Mother's Day, but fortunately she was able to visit me in Philly last weekend to receive her gift, and because I apparently run on turtle time, I'm just now posting. At this speed, perhaps I'll have a substantial online portfolio by the age of 92 when online portfolios will be outmoded by some new faster form of presentation. Or perhaps I can learn from the tale of the tortoise and the hare, and outwit my faster competition with turtle-like philosophy and find some sort of shortcut to the successes of the illustration world...that would be ideal, any suggestions?

1 comment:

Casey said...

This is beautiful!!